Image for reference only Actual item may look different
1. Always use coffeemaker on a dry, level surface. Be sure hands are dry
2. With basket and stem removed, fill coffeemaker with COLD water. Marks on inside of coffeemaker show water level
3. Press stem into heating unit well'' in bottom of coffeemaker; Put basket on stem. Put electric perk grind coffee in basket, do not let any fall into stem. Do not use drip grind coffee. Follow proper chart below amount to use. Spread evenly in basket. (Use standard cup measures as used to measure flour, sugar, etc. to measure coffee.)
* Prices are subject to change.
* Please call us for any questions on our coffee/tea maker 55 cup rentals in the San Francisco Bay Area.